Saturday, October 14, 2006

My Endless Wishes

I wish I was a neutron bomb, for once I could go off
I wish I was a sacrifice but somehow still lived on
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on
The Christmas tree, I wish I was the star that went on top
I wish I was the evidence, I wish I was the grounds
For 50 million hands upraised and open toward the sky
I wish I was a sailor with someone who waited for me
I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me
I wish I was a messenger and all the news was good
I wish I was the full moon shining off a Camaro's hood
I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun
I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on
I wish I was the pedal brake that you depended on
I wish I was the verb 'to trust' and never let you down
I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turned up
I wish...
I wish...

1 comment:

russellsid said...

Dude, Actually I hadnt read the comments you posted on my site until today... This life is not an illusion.. Pain is pain and fear is fear.. BUt you see God does not want to hurt us.. He loves us.. The devil wants to hurt us, because in doing so he achieves 2 things... he hurts us and he hurts God. Now you may ask that why did god create the devil. The devil wasnt created by god but was one of his angels. The Angel fell. Pride entered his heart and he wanted to be like god.. At this point God banished him and all his followers.. When the devil hurts us, he does so through our own will. "Free Will" is the gift that God has given us. and he will never intervene when we choose. H e wants us to choose him, but the devil wants otherwise. When we choose the devil, we are far from God and his holiness. God cannot break his own principles.. But still because Jesus died for us and rose again we always have a chance of returning to our heavenly Father. God Loves u and me and he will accept you whenever you are ready to come back and ask forgiveness. I can write and write and the pages would not suffice. But i want you to read the Bible... I need your address too. I want to send you something. Just want you to think about something... "Each one of us has a unique purpose on this earth and unless we achieve that we will never be completely satisfied, because that is the purpose God made you for"